Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Researching for sources

Researching for sources was a little harder than I thought it would be. I found a lot of information from google, but not things I would consider "primary" sources. I found the search engine that worked the best for me was Academic Search Complete. I also figured out after looking for awhile that I am a little unclear on what a primary source would be. I found articles that fit my topic and would work, but I was not sure they are primary. I have continued to look for articles on New York times and the Houston Chronicle websites for information. I think it is hard to find articles on medias influence because specific media sources do not want to comment on how they influence people. The researching process for me was a little difficult because it was sort of hard to find things that are specifically related to me topic and also a primary source.

No comments:

Post a Comment