Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Portfolio Two Author's Note

This is my final draft of the paper. I feel like after all the peer reviews and workshop group responses I finally feel comfortable with my paper. I made the most changes to my paper between the last two drafts and think that it is in good shape. I feel like my over all argument is communicated pretty clearly and that my sources all work together to support that argument. I am a little concerned about the parenthetical citations because I am not sure if I did them all correctly. I did my best to cite things and give credit to my sources because I do not want any of my paper to be seen as plagiarized. Other than that, I feel like it flows pretty well and I think I did a good job summarizing and analyzing the sources. As for the portfolio, I'm pretty sure I did all the work and have included everything I need. I am a little worried that during the peer workshop groups I might have forgotten to sign my name after editing some papers... Hopefully my attendance record and the people whose papers I reviewed will give me credit for this if I did forget. I liked this unit because it was challenging but it gave me a new way of looking at how to make an argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment